My Blog List

Saturday 18 January 2014

Xuan's 6th Story: ....

Hello ppls, i m blogging now in the middle of the night 2.40plus am going to be 3am soon. Idk when i'm going blog this post......
You might be like what the shit are u trying to do? blog in the middle of the night? are u crazy? u don't nid sleep? and etc etc.
Anw i can't sleep as i'm think bout some things recently. About my friend(this particular friend) and an so called incident happened during my 4th story(Jojakarta trip). Idk why i think of this suddenly, maybe is because i'm reflecting upon myself(ohmy when did i even do this, like since when or like u might think that oh r u sure u r reflecting or juz daydreaming or nightdreaming?).
Let's talk bout the Jojakarta incident, it is rather short, much shorter than 'this particular friend'. Okay so this goes on... ... We were on the 4th day of the trip where on of the activities we got to get into a rice field to try to plant some wheat and gain some experience, and know more bout the culture and etc etc. So after we get out of the paddy rice field our hands and legs were muddy so the ppl there led us to the river to wash our hands and legs. Yea, we go down the river few by few, and i get up when i'm done washing. Afterwards when i get up the river we nid to take our slippers(where we leave near the river) and wear. There was a a person in front of me or i didn't take my slippers immediately because there was someone there. Then suddenly this guy behind me was like 'Hurry up take your slippers and GET LOST' . Okay so i asked u a question, how would u feel when u first hear this? Angry? Sad? This is how i feel, u might think that he might be joking or he didn't mean it but let me ask u again, if u didn't noe a person well or u noe but u had nvr had a proper conversation with him before how would u feel? U might think that this is just a small matter and i making a big fuss bout it. But i'm someone who really hold grudes against ppl. i noe this is not good, my thinking is not right. I can onli say that i'm someone who cry easily.
You might think that it is really nth, but to me it isn't. I hope that after u had read my post please don't judge me like u had known me for ages. Even u do, i guess i can do nothing about it. I will not continue on this 'particular friend' on this blog post or even not going to blog bout it.
Anw thanks for reading my blog or thanks to those who had read it to the end. Have a great day ahead, don't get over too much bout this post, it will not make your day happy. Be happy!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment