My Blog List

Monday 17 March 2014

Xuan's 7th story: Are u a true friend..

I have quite a number of friends, not too much and not too little. But when it come to who r the friends that are true to you and who r not, well i can onli say that it is onli a few. Well you might say that having a few true friends is good enough already as most of the ppl onli have 1. But some of my friends are really true to me but some of the actions or the things they do doesnt seems like wad a true friend will do to u. So i dun noe if i really have a true friend that will always be my side.

1) She will nvr wear your contact lens even though she noe that u most likely wont fit in your eyes.
2) She will nvr say that she dun have enough time to buy a present for u.
3) And give u a $1.70 chocolate when she say that sometimes when she give presents she will see the price one. And say that if u r my true friends like u i will buy a more expensive stuff for u. And thus repeat 3).
4) She will noe how you feels, even though u does not say.
5) And when u tells her that she does not noe she will not say that u nvr tell me how would i noe.
6) When u r sick n u lie on the bus, she would noe. And not say that 'wah, u got so tired uhh'.

So there is this friend who does this above and say that im her true friend.

Also there are some friends who does some things which really makes me upset, which idk how to explain here.

Yeahh, so.. Anw dun ever ever judge me bout the things that i blogged. Or even the $1.70 chocolate. Say bout give presents is bout the sincer but if i tell u she is someone who is fake or others things, wad would u say? (:

Thankyou for reading till the end, whether u like it anot, well, this is my blog, so do understand yeahh. 
Stay Happy Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment