My Blog List

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Xuan's 5th Story: A brand New Year

Hello people, this is the first blogpost of this year, 2014 and also the 5th story of TheXuan's Story. So yeahh, basically this post is about new year resolutions. Hahas, quite a lot of people do this right? Okay buyt anw i will still do it as i felt that it is important to set your goals and everything ahead.

My first resolutions is to love more people as i always tend to hate people than to love someone. I know it will going to be hard but well i must try to do it. Secondly to do well in my exams, i would like to score much better so that i could secure the things that i want, which is the courses i want and the kind of future i want. Thirdly i want to love the people even more this year, as u know we, people always tend to neglect the loves one around us, in order not to regret we must cherish the time with our love ones and spend more time with them. Always try to put them infront of any other things. Just remember this "DON'T REGRET". I will and must love them even more than i always do. Fourthly to do better in my blogshop. hehe. So yeahh. A really short post but this is my resolutions, hope you guys enjoy this post and hope that you guys had done your resolutions already. Have a nice day ahead.

..♡♡♡♡ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment